Hazel Crest Community Television
Our Studio is located at: 3000 W. 170th place in the Village Hall.
Hazel Crest Community Television (HCTV) is a Municipal Access Channel dedicated to serving the public, educational and government sectors of the Village of Hazel Crest. HCTV was formed to strengthen our community through increasing and enhancing communication among its residents. This station enables the Village staff to keep the citizens within the Village informed of Village sponsored events, activities, policies, procedures, emergencies or other government initiatives through bulletins, message boards or other production means.
Goals and Objectives:
- To present suitable and reliable information and programming that will be enjoyable, educational and informative for citizens of the Village of Hazel Crest
- To provide 24 hour access on Comcast Channel 4 and AT&T Uverse Channel 99 seven days a week
- To provide PSAs on the community bulletin board whenever programming is not running (see below)
- Provide programs produced by the community for the community
- Provide opportunities for area residents to learn about video and television production
Contact us @ 708-335-9600 x209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hazel Crest Cable Channel 10 – Community Bulletin Board
Please fill out the Cable Info Request form, for us to consider your announcements for the Community Bulletin Board.Cable Info Request Form
To find out What’s Happening in Hazel Crest:
- Tune in to HCTV: Comcast Channel 4 & AT&T U-Verse Channel 99
- Check us out on YouTube (Uploaded by [Official] Hazel Crest TV Media Channel
- Follow us on Facebook (The Official Village of Hazel Crest)
- Submit your email to receive the weekly electronic newsletter (send to KParker@villageofhazelcrest.com)