he Public Works Department handles:
- Water distribution, stormwater collection, and detention
- Maintenance of most public streets and sidewalks, traffic signals, traffic control signs, and street signs.
- Maintains Village's fleet, buildings, and grounds.
- Sustainability Initiatives.
The Public Works Department plans and oversees infrastructure construction projects such as:
- Water main replacements.
- Sanitary sewer line reconstructions.
- Street overlays.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Public Works Department at (708) 335-9600, ex. 200 or PublicWorks@VillageofHazelCrest.com