The Village of Hazel Crest is soliciting proposals for a two (2) year contract with two (2) one year options for cleaning services for two Village buildings.
Vendors are required to submit written proposals that present the vendor’s qualifications and understanding of the work to be performed. The vendor’s proposal should be prepared simply and economically and should provide all the information it considers pertinent to its qualifications for the Specifications listed herein. Emphasis should be placed on completeness of services offered and clarity of content.
The proposal must be submitted no later than 4:00PM on Tuesday July 11, 2017, directly to the Village Hall at the following address:
Village of Hazel Crest
Attn: Request for Proposal for Cleaning Services
3000 West 170th Place
Village, IL 60429
General Instructions for Proposal
- Proposal Content – A completed proposal must contain the following:
- Proposal Form & Signature Page – the proposal form and signature page must be completed and signed by an individual authorized to bind the vendor. All proposals submitted without such proposal form and signature page may be deemed nonresponsive.
- References – Proposals shall include a list of three (3) references including name, address, phone number and contact person. It is preferred that references are those of Illinois contacts. The Village reserves the right to contact references other than, and/or in addition to, those furnished by a vendor.
- Proposal Period – Proposal prices are to be firm for ninety (90) days.
- Proposal Award – It is the intent of the Village to accept the lowest responsible proposal, provided it has been submitted in accordance with the proposal documents. If a proposal is selected it will be the most advantageous regarding price, quality of service, the Vendors qualifications and capabilities to provide the specified service, and other factors which the Village of Hazel Crest may consider. The Village reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals and to waive irregularities therein. Proposal will be approved publicly at the July 25, 2017, Village Board meeting.
- Term and Renewal – The term of the Contract shall be for a two (2) year contract with two (2) one year options unless earlier terminated. The Contract may be terminated by either party with a thirty (30) day written notice.
- Basis of Payment – Payment will be made to the contractor within 30 days upon receiving the contractor’s monthly invoice and after approval by the Village Board. The invoice shall state the date the service was performed and amount for each building. Special services provided will be billed via a separate invoice and described by the service provided and the date it was provided.
Click here to download the full RFP for Cleaning Services.