Update: Thank you for all of your nominations! The window for Summer Beautification nominations is now closed. We will post the winners on the Village Website soon.
Summer Beautification has begun.
This year, we are asking you to nominate a home, business or organization that you think deserves recognition for their maintenance and beautification of their property. To make a nomination or for more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL NOMINATIONS ARE DUE BY: SATURDAY, AUGUST 8th.
Rules & Criteria
- No obvious artificial flowers
- Minimal weeds (including driveway)
- Avoid overuse of pots
- Edging in place
- Shrubs trimmed and maintained
- Color around the sides of the property as well
- If different colored rocks are used, the different colored areas must be maintained as well
- Grass mowed and in good shape
- House maintained: No peeling paint, no hanging gutters, etc.
- Hoses and other tools neatly contained (generally out of sight)
- No vegetation growing out of gutters