PUBLIC SAFETY NOTICE
We are taking necessary steps in preventing the spread or contamination of the corona virus.
These steps are necessary to ensure public safety and the safety of our staff.
- For the next thirty (30) days there will be no water services shut-offs.
- ALL water bill payments must be placed inside the drop box to the right of the main entrance.
- Please DO NOT come to the Village Hall unless it is necessary.
- If you notice anything of concern going on in the streets, please fill free to call the Hazel Crest
- Police Department and Public Works staff will be dispatched immediately.
- The Public Works staff has been authorized to use extreme caution before entering resident’s property.
It is very important to us that we keep our residents aware of the health issues going on around us.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at the number listed below.
Thank you in advance for your continued support and understanding.
Have a great day!
Charles M. Dryer
Department of Public Works
Office 708-335-9600 Ext 204