Attend Community Health & Info Day is THIS Saturday!
The day has something for everyone – and everything is FREE:
– Dental/Health/Vision screenings for family
– Cancer Support Services
– Assistance/Rebates from Com Ed & Nicor
– Jobs in the Health Industry
– Jobs & paid internships (ages 16 to 24)
– LIHEAP & Weatherization from CEDA
– Finance/Life/Retirement Planning
– Homebuying & Mortgage Relief
– Bremen/Rich/Thornton Township Services
– Property Tax Assessment & Relief Info
– Assisted Living & Nursing Home Services
– I-Cash, College & Retirement Savings Options from State Treasurer’s Office
– 2020 Census Information
– Remarks by Congresswoman Robin Kelly
– Refreshments, giveaways & more!
Register by 10:30am to enter a raffle with special prizes for the kids. For more information, call 708-335-9600, ext. 201.